Radio Facts: Looks like LA's KDAY (93.5) was unable to cut the rating's mustard again and the station is flipping formats BACK to Chinese OR Magic Broadcasting was ready to leverage the recent success of the station. Magic Broadcasting has agreed to sell Classic Hip-Hop “93.5 KDAY“ KDAY Redondo Beach/Los Angeles and KDEY Ontario/Riverside to RBC Communications for $19.5 Million. For those of us who work in the industry this was probably for the best. Deals like that for a station like KDAY don't come around too often. For hard core classic Hip Hop fans in the LA area it's bad news.
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper