Live Nation Urban & TCG Entertainment Announce Inaugural “4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince” Concert Tour
Tour Will Open September 8th at the Prestigious Wolf Trap Amphitheater in Washington DC and will hit 35 Markets
4U Will Present the Music of Prince like Never Before with a Full Symphony Orchestra
Live Nation Urban and TCG Entertainment announced today an agreement with The Prince Estate for a global musical partnership celebrating the music of Prince.
Live Nation Urban and TCG Entertainment will create and tour the first and only official Estate approved symphonic Prince celebration, titled 4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince. 4U will present the music of Prince like never before, with a full symphony orchestra. In addition, each show will feature a live band with world class musicians and vocalists who will perform alongside the orchestra. 4U will draw from Prince’s singular and extensive music catalog, highlighting many of his hits that captivated generations of fans, alongside lesser known gems. Questlove, an avid Prince fan, has helped curate the music and orchestral arrangements that will be played by the symphony.
The 2018 tour officially starts on September 8th, in Washington DC at Wolf Trap with the Wolf Trap Orchestra, followed by an extensive US and European Tour. Click HERE to purchase tickets.
“We’re looking forward to working with Live Nation Urban and TCG Entertainment on this production and giving fans a unique experience” says Troy Carter of The Prince Estate.
“It’s such a blessing to be able to pay homage to and celebrate the music of a creative genius like Prince. One of the goals of Live Nation Urban is to create unique live platforms and to redefine what the norms of the live experience are. We are beyond excited to be working alongside the Estate in creating what we hope to be a long standing artistic celebration of an artist who inspired so many”— says Shawn Gee, President of Live Nation Urban.
“TCG Entertainment is honored to be working with The Prince Estate and Live Nation Urban to create 4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince. 4U will entertain audiences globally and we are humbled to work on a show based on Prince and his music given how important he is to people around the world” – says Stephen Cook, President of TCG Entertainment.
4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince
September 6, 2018 New Brunswick, NJ State Theatre
September 8, 2018 Washington, DC Wolftrap
September 9, 2018 Richmond, VA Altria Theatre
September 11 2018 Norfolk, VA Chrysler Hall
September 12, 2018 Charlotte, NC Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre
September 13, 2018 Raleigh, NC Red Hat Amphitheatre
September 14, 2018 Asheville, NC Cellular Center
September 15, 2018 Atlanta, GA Verizon Amphitheatre
September 19, 2018 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Center for the Arts
September 20, 2018 Brooklyn, NY Kings Theatre
September 21, 2018 Binghamton, NY Anderson Center
September 22, 2018 Lynn, MA Lynn Memorial Hall
September 24, 2018 Cincinnati, OH Taft Theatre
September 25, 2018 Columbus, OH Ohio Theatre
September 26, 2018 Nashville, TN Jackson Hall (TPAC)
September 27, 2018 Nashville, TN Jackson Hall (TPAC)
September 28, 2018 Detroit, MI Fox Theatre
September 29, 2018 Cleveland, OH State Theatre
September 30, 2018 Chicago, IL Chicago Theatre
October 2, 2018 Huntsville, AL Von Braun Center
October 3, 2018 Gainesville, FL O’Connell Center
October 4, 2018 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Broward Center
October 5, 2018 Tampa, FL Sun Dome
October 6, 2018 Jacksonville, FL Florida Theatre
October 7, 2018 Orlando, FL Dr. Phillips Center
October 10, 2018 Grand Rapids, MI 20 Monroe
October 11, 2018 Milwaukee, WI Riverside Theatre
October 12, 2018 Louisville, KY The Palace
October 13, 2018 Indianapolis, IN Murat Theatre
October 14, 2018 St. Louis, MO Fox Theatre
October 16, 2018 Midland, TX Wagner Noel
October 17, 2018 Dallas, TX Music Factory
October 18, 2018 Houston, TX Smart Financial Centre
October 19, 2018 San Antonio, TX Majestic Theater
October 21, 2018 Kansas City, MO Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland
Note: Additional performances through 2018-19 will be announced at a later date, including international shows through Europe.
- Revisited: Pregnant Karen Calls Cops on Black Woman Sitting Outside Building in NYC (video) Thanks to Christian Cooper being a coward and not pressing charges against Amy Cooper in last week'...
- George Floyd and his Murderer Derek Chauvin’s former Employer have Radio Station Connection Not sure if many industry people know this but the club that George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked...
- On Benjamin Crump’s Communication Skills ...when you are in representing somebody in a courtroom, where life and death could hang in the ba...
- Heavyweight Boxing Champ Ken Norton Dies at 70 Originally posted on 2020-04-09 02:40:00 Radio Facts: Originally posted Sept 19, 2013 – Former hea...
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story ...
- Social Media Reacts To NFL Commissioner’s Hypocritical Statement On Protests https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waF1RNWtABY
- Radio Facts Joins Music Industry for Black Out Tuesday KUDOS to the multiple record labels that have announced their support for Black Out Tuesday. Radio...
- 99 Years Ago TODAY Black Wall Street was Burned to the Ground by Racists in Tulsa, OK (videos) In a time where black men and women worked hard to build their own communities by being entrepreneu...
- Popular DC Radio DJ Dies Radio Facts is sad to report that popular radio DC Radio DJ Tony Redz has Died Photo Credit: INS...
- Bridge Philanthropic Consulting Honors the Memory of George Floyd A Commentary by Dwayne Ashley, CEO, Bridge Philanthropic Consulting Bridge Philanthropic Consulting, LLC (BPC) was founded with the mission to serve communities of...