Many people feel this is truly the beginning of a renaissance in Hollywood for Black talent on the screen and behind the scenes. DARF TV has the opportunity to have a virtual chat with screenwriter Kirkland Morris, who is doing his thing in Tinsel Town as one of the principle writers on the POWER spinoff featuring Tommy's character. He is also writing on 50 Cent's new series, BMF that was also picked up by STARZ.
If you are paying attention, you already see the connection between Kirk and 50 Cent. This is a business partnership that is truly blossoming into a winning combination and part of the aforementioned renaissance going in Hollywood. Check out the interview below as Mr. Morris opens up about the tragedies and triumphs of being a Black screenwriter in Hollywood. Wait until you hear about and see some of his other projects – his man is certified genius with the pen.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)