Jaz Elise, the Jamaican contemporary artist who fuses soul, R&B, reggae and dancehall, inks a deal with In.Digg.Nation Collective / Six Course / RCA Records. With only three songs in her repertoire, the aspiring singer steps into the spotlight.
Today, under this new partnership, she updates her 2019 anthem “Fresh & Clean” through a brand new remix featuring dancehall sensation Govana.
Jaz Elise declares that “the song is about working towards your dreams and allowing yourself to be free, unapologetic and grateful. Go to your full potential and be your happiest self.”
Jaz Elise’s “Fresh & Clean” featuring Govana is accompanied by a video directed by Dezignr Studios. The colorful visual captures the fragrant flavor and style permeating Kingston. From monochrome suits to Clarks boots, Jamaica's fashion trends are front and center paying homage to the island's creativity and ingenuity. It celebrates embracing one’s individuality and style, but takes note that a pure heart and spirit shines above the rest.
The video also features an all-star cast of cameos by Protoje, dancehall artist Chi Ching Ching, producer J.L.L. and pro surf/skateboarder Shama the Superman, who showcases his skills in Jamaica's new Freedom Skatepark located in Bull Bay.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)