GLOBAL SUPERSTAR JANET JACKSON ANNOUNCES TWO HAWAII SHOWS THIS NOVEMBER TO CELEBRATE RHYTHM NATION’S 30th ANNIVERSARY
Tickets On Sale To Hawaii Residents On Friday, August 23rd And Open To The General Public Starting Saturday, August 24th At LiveNation.com
Honolulu, HI (August 19, 2019) – Global music icon, multiple GRAMMY Award winner, and multi-platinum selling artist Janet Jackson has announced her return to Hawaii for two back-to-back shows this fall. Produced by Live Nation, the special performances are scheduled to take place Wednesday, November 20th and Thursday, November 21st at Blaidell Center. Back in the Aloha State for the first time since 2015, the incomparable entertainer will showcase her enduring hits and fan favorites alongside an incredible band and team of backup dancers.
Tickets will go on sale to Hawaii residents first (restricted to credit cards with Hawaii zip codes) on Friday, August 23rd at 10 AM HST at LiveNation.com and at the Blaisdell Center box office. Remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on Saturday, August 24th starting at 10 AM HST.
Jackson recently announced a 30th anniversary celebration of Rhythm Nation to take place at the Chase Center in San Francisco, CA in September, following her Las Vegas residency “Metamorphosis.” Jackson will bring that same magic to these Hawaii concerts, where more of her fans can join in on the celebration.
- Paramedic Killed After Machine Fell On Her While She Worked Out at Gym
- Officials Say Texas School Shooting Victims Were All In The Same Classroom, 21 Killed
- Congress Has Failed To Pass Any Gun Control Legislation Since Sandy Hook Nearly 10 Years Ago
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Uvalde, Texas Native Matthew McConaughey Speaks Out About Hometown Mass Shooting
- AUDACY APPOINTS NEW BRAND MANAGER OF SPORTS RADIO 610 IN HOUSTON
- Top 10 BEST Black Male R&B Groups From the 90s
- Black River Publishing and Sony Music Publishing Sign Global Admin Deal