Digital and Radio Facts: iHeartMedia Philadelphia announced FOX Sports Radio The Gambler, is now the official broadcast partner of the Philadelphia Union. The first live broadcast hosted by Dave Leno and Philadelphia Union Legend, Sebastien Le Toux kicked off July 9, 2020, at 9:00 a.m. when the Philadelphia Union faces NYCFC. Additional coverage will be led by Union Insider, Joe Tansey, and Program Director/Daily Ticket host Sean Brace. For the last four seasons, Tansey and Brace have covered all things MLS and the Philadelphia Union related on the “Union Soccer Podcast”, paving the way for exemplary Union coverage.
“Before The Gambler even went live in August 2019, the strong desire to become the Philadelphia Union's broadcast partner was always on our mind,” said Sean Brace, Program Director. “It gives us all great joy to be able to provide one of Philly's most passionate fanbases, a place to hear every Union game this season! Nobody does soccer like the Gambler!”
“We are excited to expand our reach in the Philadelphia market, especially as the Union is the first professional sports team in Philadelphia to return to play,” said Tim McDermott, Philadelphia Union President. “The Gambler’s team brings a ton of energy and passion that will bring the gameday experience to life through the radio.”
As a part of Major League Soccer’s MLS is Back Tournament in Orlando, Fl., the Philadelphia Union will take the field for the first time since March 8 and will be the first Philadelphia professional sports team to return to play. The Union will face NYCFC on July 9, Nashville SC on July 14, and Inter Miami CF on July 19 in the group stage of the tournament.
The partnership agreement with The Gambler for 2020 makes the Union more accessible than ever to fans in the Philadelphia market. Earlier this year, the Union announced a partnership renewal with 6abc and PHL17 as TV broadcast partners and streaming on PhiladelphiaUnion.com for all non-nationally broadcast games.
FOX Sports Radio, The Gambler presented by Cure Auto Insurance is the ultimate destination for Sports Talk in the Philadelphia community and broadcasts on 1480 AM, 102.5 FM (translator W273DO) and 105.3 HD2. Listeners can also tune in on the devices they use the most via the iHeartRadio app.
FOX Sports Radio, The Gambler features FOX Sports Radio’s compelling and entertaining brand of Sports Talk programming, including “The Herd with Colin Cowherd,” “The Dan Patrick Show,” “Outkick the Coverage with Clay Travis,” “The Daily Ticket” hosted by Sean Brace and “What are the Odds” with Eytan Shander.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- .100 HIP HOP AND RNB FM MAKE MAJOR FREE AGENT MOVES, Marc Clark and K. Foxx
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Cardi B Celebrates The Debut Of ‘WAP’
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion Use Frank Ski Sample in New Song “WAP” (videos)
- Ellen Degeneres And Her Toxic Workplace | The Joe Budden Podcast
- DJ Arrested After Sexual Battery Charge, Talks about Dark Side of Being a World Famous DJ
- Is Envy’s Beard Real Or Fake?