iHeartMedia announced today that Jeremy Rice has been named Program Director for XL1067 and Magic 107.7 in the Orlando market, effective immediately. iHeartMedia Orlando has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing twelve stations comprised of music, talk and news formats.
iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Program Director, Rice will oversee all on-air content as well as music and digital programming operations for XL1067 and Magic 107.7. He will report to Rick Everett, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Orlando and Jacksonville. Rice replaces Brian Mack, who was recently promoted and transitioned to iHeartMedia’s National Programming team.
“Jeremy has an extensive background and knowledge in the CHR and AC format and Is a perfect fit to lead our programming team in Orlando at XL1067 and Magic 107.7. His unique perspective, positive energy and creativity make him a perfect fit,” said Everett.
“Jeremy has big shoes to fill,” said Barbara Latham, President for iHeartMedia Central Florida. “We are confident he has the experience and expertise to continue the success of our brands here in Central Florida, welcome aboard, Jeremy.”
Rice joins iHeartMedia Orlando from Cox Media Group. For over 20 years, he was the Top 40 Format Leader for all CMG stations, including Hot 101.5 Tampa Bay and WAPE Jacksonville, while serving as Program Director for the legendary WBLI, Long Island.
“iHeart has built an extensive portfolio of assets and the leadership team has a clear and exciting vision for the future,” said Rice. “ I am thrilled to join the iHeart team and be a part of that winning culture. XL 106.7 and Magic 107.7 are amazing Superbrands that exemplify the success of iHeartMedia Orlando.”
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Orlando market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 150 million registered users.
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die