iHeartMedia Jacksonville announced today that the sixth annual “Law Offices of Ron Sholes Sista Strut” will take place at the Riverfront Plaza on Saturday, September 18, 2021, beginning at 8 a.m. The event aims to raise awareness for breast cancer screenings, especially for women of color, as well as provide information on community resources to help fight the disease.
iHeartMedia Jacksonville’s V101.5 and 93.3 The Beat will promote Sista Strut on-air and guide listeners to breast cancer prevention resources. The event will raise money for Sisters Network Jacksonville, a local Jacksonville breast cancer charity.
Participants can register as an individual or as a team. All participants will receive the official Sista Strut shirt and those that sign up as a team member will also receive a Sista Strut backpack and have their team photo taken, which will be posted on the stations’ websites.
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Jacksonville market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 150 million registered users.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- ANTHEM ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRES COUNTRY CATALOG FROM HIT SONGWRITER KELLY ARCHER
- Rockstar Meat Loaf Dies at 74 from COVID
- Radio One, Inc. Charlotte Welcomes Mo Quick
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- SoundExchange Releases Q4 Digital Radio Report
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- 70-Million-Year-Old Fossil of Baby Dinosaur Discovered in China