RadioFacts: iHeartMedia Jackson announced today the debut of The New Real 105.1, Jackson’s New #1 For Hip Hop and R&B, effective immediately.
To celebrate the station launch, The New Real 105.1 will kick off with 10,000 uninterrupted songs in a row from popular Rap, Hip Hop, and R&B artists including Drake, Roddy Ricch, Chris Brown, Lil Baby, Megan Thee Stallion and more. Additionally, the station will feature top shows and on-air personalities including T-Roy, Big Sue, Papa Keith and the world’s most dangerous morning show, “The Breakfast
Club,” with DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God.
“We are excited to launch The New Real 105.1 in Jackson and bring another choice for Hip Hop and R&B to the market,” said Mike Comfort, Market President for iHeartMedia Jackson. “Based on our research, we know not only is this going to connect with our market’s audience, but this format is also going to produce a strong listener base for our advertisers – things just got real!”
Full Programming Lineup:
- D.L. Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Popular DC Radio DJ Dies
- Madd Hatta Exits Radio One Takes on New Position
- Historic 92.3 The Beat in LA: A Great Station with a Dark History
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Madd Hatta Talks about the State of Radio on 90.9 KTSU (video)
- Digital and Radio Facts 10 Best Black Vintage Radio DJs
- 96.3 WHUR New Afternoon Show: Frank Ski with Nina Brown
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- New Black-Owned Social Mobile Banking App KingdomPay Coming Soon