You can now add “D.R.” to the long list of accomplishments of Damon’Dame’ Dash well kind of…the business legend will be launching Dash Diabetes Network on August 7, 2017. Through this network, a community of musicians, artists, filmmakers, holistic doctors, and everyday people will educate and show a day in the life of diabetes along with medical innovations, culinary recipes, fitness and wellness tips. The ultimate goal of Dash Diabetes Network is to bring awareness to the fact that diabetes is a lifestyle.
Coming from the world of music, film, fashion, and art, Dash brings to light an interesting take on living with diabetes. According to the Center for Disease Control, approximately 27 million American children and adults have diabetes. Fusing the healthcare and entertainment industries, Dash joined forces with the MannKind Corporation, the makers Afrezza, the only inhaled insulin working to help control adult diabetics’ blood sugar during mealtime. Like Afrezza, the Dash Diabetes Network seeks to set up a disruptive business model to become a major force in the wellness industry.
The highly-anticipated network will feature ten 20-minute episodes on Damon’s streaming service www.damedashstudios.com, the Dash Diabetes App as well as syndicated on cable TV. Shorter segments will also be available on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, SnapChat, Pinterest.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show