Radio Facts: Former Temptation's lead singer, Dennis Edwards, has died from complications of Meningitis. Ironically his 75th birthday is tomorrow.
Edwards' undeniable singing talent made him a shoe-in when he replaced original lead singer, who was a friend of his, in the Temptations in 1968, David Ruffin. Edwards struggled to keep the Temptations legacy alive over the last 35 years often getting into legal battles over the Temptations name but still using it. He has an adult daughter with Ruth Pointer named Issa Pointer, who sings with the new version of the Pointer Sisters and once dated Aretha Franklin. To find out more about his legacy, go here. We will keep you posted on services.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced