Remember that time when an all-out cuss fest happened at a gospel station between two politicians? Don't laugh …
(video below) A gospel radio station in North Texas got a huge surprise when a full out vulgar verbal altercation broke out between longtime Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price and former city council member Dwaine Caraway at KHVN. “You Fu$&ed My Wife!” Dwaine Caraway exclaimed as he disrespected the religious tone of the station. What was supposed to be a conversation turned into an altercation, then a hilarious illustration where blood pressure and Diabetes levels peaked for the finish line.
The two Grandad-aged men were ready to rumble when several men had to break up the melee before canes started swingin.' As it's a political season, the candidates for Dallas County commissioner, including Micah B. Phillips, were at the station to talk about their campaigns. According to news director Robert Ashley, the altercation broke out during a commercial break and Police were called to the scene to break up the Rudy Ray Moore cuss fest. Both men were later spotted at a bar downing shots of Ensure after calling a truce. (OK they were not at a bar downing Ensure but do you really think I can let this go without a couple of my jokes?) Check out the video to see the altercation.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- Condolences to Cathy Hughes: Mother, Helen Jones Woods, Passes from COVID
- Konwiser Brothers Media Acquire Rights to Movie about KDAY
- Basics of How to Succeed in the Music Businesses
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Who Was Gene Griffin? See Comments
- The Undeniable Top 10 BEST Black Male Groups From the 90s
- Sports: Top 10 MLB Walk-offs in 2019
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story