Digital and Radio Facts:
KUDOS to a former radio Radio DJ for using his radio leverage to create an amazing opportunity for himself. Stephon Ferguson, 48, discovered his amazing ability to emulate one of the greatest leaders of our time Dr. Martin Luther King by chance in the late 90s.
Ferguson was mixing a vinyl recording of Martin Luther King Jr.'s famous “I Have a Dream” speech on Motown records with a beat and he was overheard by a friend who came into the room asking if that was him.” Ferguson told ABC News. “I told him that it was and he said, ‘You should really learn King’s work. Imagine the people that you can bless by being able to reinvigorate Dr. King’s dream.'” See the amazing places that journey has taken him since then, Ferguson has made it his life’s work to impersonate the civil rights leader and study King’s words. See the video below.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- DL Hughley Stands by Biden and Harris While Highlighting Ice Cube’s Cynicism
- Daddy Yankee, Anuel Aa And Kendo Kaponi Reup International Smash “DON DON” With Remix Featuring Sisqó
- Ingrooves Signs Global Distribution Deal with Ubiquity Records