State police arrest a popular Baltimore radio DJ for driving under the influence after a car crash in Bel Air over the weekend.
Stephen Smith, known to 98 Rock listeners as Stash, was driving north on Route 24 in Harford County Sunday, when police say his vehicle slammed into a car stopped at a red light near I-95.That car then slammed into a third car.Several people suffered minor injuries.Police say they conducted field sobriety tests on the 48-year-old and then placed him under arrest for DUI.Smith was not on the air at 98 Rock on Monday or Tuesday.The radio station declined to comment on the arrest, calling it a personnel matter.
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- The 2020 iHeartRadio Music Festival Celebrated Its 10th Anniversary with Iconic Performances and Surprise Collaborations
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- POLO G MAKES TELEVISION DEBUT WITH PERFORMANCE OF “MARTIN AND GINA” ON THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON
- “The Chris Stigall Show” Takes 10am-Noon Weekdays on Kansas City’s KCMO Talk Radio
- Hillary Clinton Partners with iHeartMedia to Launch New iHeartRadio Original Podcast “You and Me Both with Hillary Clinton”