In this video, D.L. Hughley talks about the injustices with the recent Rittenhouse decisions and George Zimmerman and Ahmad Aubrey.
Hughley makes some good points when he mentions all three cases were about white men Approaching Black men they deemed as dangerous and then after killing them, claiming they felt in danger of their lives.
The question becomes why they pursued them in the first place? He says in the Zimmerman case, the 911 operator told him not to pursue Trayvon Martin, but he did anyway and ended up killing him. DL says that we’re [Black people] constantly reminded that we are not welcome here in this country. See the video
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- CBS STUDIOS/NAACP VENTURE AND THE BLACK LIST PARTNER TO IDENTIFY TELEVISION WRITERS TELLING BLACK STORIES
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses Deshaun Watson Apologizing for His Misconduct During Massage Sessions: “I Want to Keep Pushing Forward” (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Anne Heche’s Unusual Death (VIDEO)
- Woman Testifies Attorney Offered her up to 200k to Lie on Trey Songz in Sexual Assault Case
- Another Man Killed in Chicago Hit and Run, Suspect Arrested (video)
- KANE BROWN EARNS WORLDWIDE #1 WITH “LIKE I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC”
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- 3 Memphis Hospital Shooting Victims Detained in Connection to Stolen Vehicle
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tink and Hitmaka About Mental Health in the Music Industry, Tink’s New Song, and More (VIDEO)