Radio Facts: John Rohm, President and Market Manager for Clear Channel Radio Philadelphia/Pittsburg, today announced the appointment of Richard Lewis to the position of Director of Sales for the company's six-station Philadelphia cluster.
“Rich Lewis has everything you look for in a senior leader in terms of experience, leadership, dynamic personality and a proven track record. Rich also has in depth experience and mastery of the systems and resources Clear Channel has to offer in sales that give us a clear edge over the competition” said Rohm.
“I'm excited to be back at Clear Channel Philadelphia. I'll be working with six powerful and successful brand s and some of the best and brightest in the business. My goal is to realize Clear Channel Philadelphia's ambitious growth plans and help take our company to the next level.” Lewis said.
A 25 year radio veteran, Richard Lewis has served variously as Market Manager and Regional Manager for Clear Channel radio stations in Allentown, Harrisburg, Lehigh Valley and upstate New York. Lewis returns to Philadelphia where he served as Market Manager from 2001-2006. Clear Channel also tapped Lewis's expertise in systems analysis to create more efficient ways of doing business internally.
Lewis's appointment is effective immediately.
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time