SiriusXM announced it has extended its long-standing collaboration with superstar Kevin Hart and Laugh Out Loud. Under the agreement, Hart will host new regular and live programs on his SiriusXM channel, Laugh Out Loud Radio, while expanding SiriusXM’s relationship with LOL to include a slate of additional comedic programming spanning radio shows, podcasts, and on demand video that will be distributed across the SiriusXM ecosystem. Curated and produced by Hart and LOL, the new programs will feature a diverse, star-studded line up of comedic hosts.
As part of the deal, Hart will interview top comedians for a regular new show on Laugh Out Loud Radio channel 96. Hart will also host more live editions of his bi-weekly SiriusXM program, Straight From The Hart, along with Plastic Cup Boyz, a group of successful comedians, actors, and writers consisting of Will “Spank” Horton, Na’im Lynn, Joey Wells, Harry Ratchford, and Wayne Brown. After debuting as a podcast in 2019, Straight From The Hart quickly became the most popular podcast on Pandora* across all genres.
“I’m excited to strengthen my and Laugh Out Loud’s relationship with SiriusXM as we continue to innovate and expand our relationship, with new programming rolling out this fall and more series to be announced soon,” said Laugh Out Loud founder Kevin Hart. “When we launched LOL three years ago, we promised it would be the future of comedy – and we believe in the power of audio as a key part of our future. SiriusXM has been an incredible partner since day one. With this new deal, we’re providing a platform for comedians to connect with listeners through different audio formats, reaching them everywhere they consume content.”
“When Kevin does something, he goes all in, and so we’re absolutely thrilled to enter this exciting new chapter with such a massive talent,” said Scott Greenstein, SiriusXM’s President and Chief Content Officer. “He’s been wildly successful on the screen, stage, and digital spheres, and now we’re proud to collaborate with Kevin and his company Laugh Out Loud to create exclusive podcasts and to develop together a bold vision of what comedy should be in the audio world.”
Adding to the hilarity, fresh seasons of Quake’s House hosted by comedian Earthquake and Straight From The Hart return this week. Launched in 2018, Quake’s House features the L.A. comedian’s insightful and raw dialogue on everyday life, generational issues, trending news stories, and more. The program airs Mondays through Thursdays at 4-6pm ET. Straight From The Hart co-hosted by Hart and Plastic Cup Boyz airs Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-9pm ET.
SiriusXM subscribers with streaming access can listen to SiriusXM’s 200+ channels – including Laugh Out Loud Radio – at home on a wide variety of connected devices including smart TVs, Amazon Alexa devices, Apple TV, Sony PlayStation, Roku, Sonos speakers and more. Go to www.SiriusXM.ca/AtHome to learn more.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- UK Man Jailed For 3 Years After Having Sex With Side Chicks, Actual Chickens