Digital and Radio Facts: New episode of “Math & Magic: Stories from the Frontiers of Marketing,” hosted by Chairman and CEO of iHeartMedia. In this season finale episode, Pittman speaks with Brad Hiranaga, Chief Brand Officer of North America for General Mills, for an enlightening interview.
As the Chief Brand Officer of North America for General Mills, Brad has been helping the company realize its potential as a force for good: from encouraging families to connect around the dinner table, to fighting the hunger gap with the No Kid Hungry initiative. Listeners can learn why he was so committed to brands as a 5-year old (hint: it had something to do with living so close to Nike!), how a landscaping gig played an outsized role in his understanding of business, how he's harnessed teams and research to modernize legacy brands and more.
Click here to listen to the episode! See below for a few noteworthy quotes:
“I would say never operate out of fear of making the wrong choice. I think a lot of times when you're that age, you feel like, “Okay, I've got to make the right choice at the right time.” I think life has a way of kind of guiding you down paths that you're meant to go down.” – Brad Hiranaga reflecting on the advice he would tell his 21-year old self.
“There's the intimacy that I know you've talked a lot about that you have. It's that one-to-one connection where I can just listen to someone talk, and I feel like they're talking to me individually, versus a show or a movie, where it's much broader, for everybody.” – Brad Hiranaga thoughts on podcasting.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- .100 HIP HOP AND RNB FM MAKE MAJOR FREE AGENT MOVES, Marc Clark and K. Foxx
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Cardi B Celebrates The Debut Of ‘WAP’
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion Use Frank Ski Sample in New Song “WAP” (videos)
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Ellen Degeneres And Her Toxic Workplace | The Joe Budden Podcast
- DJ Arrested After Sexual Battery Charge, Talks about Dark Side of Being a World Famous DJ
- Is Envy’s Beard Real Or Fake?