Broadcast Music, Inc.’s Executive Director Writer/Publisher Relations, Europe & Asia, Brandon Bakshi participated in a panel discussion about streaming at the 5th Nokia Music Connects forum, whereby BMI was the proud lanyard partner, on November 26, 2013, in Mumbai. Other panelists included Anthony Zameczkowski, Head of Music – Asia Pacific, YouTube; Simon Wheeler, Director of Digital, Beggars Group; Pawan Agarwal, VP & Business Head, Gaana.com; Albert Pastore, Sr. Legal Counsel – Entertainment, Nokia; and Hari Nair, Director – Digital, Sony Music India.Shortly after “The Streaming Story Panel,” BMI also hosted a Breakaway Workshop – Copyright Law & International Publishing Update with Atul Churamani (Content Head, OnMobile) & Brandon Bakshi (Executive Director – Writer/Publisher Relations, Europe & Asia, BMI).
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show