Baby Keem releases two songs ‘hooligan’ + ‘sons & critics freestyle’
Today, Baby Keem releases two new songs titled ‘hooligan’ and ‘sons & critics freestyle,’ with a striking visual for ‘hooligan’ directed by Jake Schreier and filmed in Los Angeles.
The tracks precede a new project from the nineteen-year old artist dropping soon. ‘hooligan’ and ‘sons & critics freestyle’ are the first release since Baby Keem’s 2019 album ‘Die for My Bitch,’ which earned him critical acclaim including being honored on XXL’s Freshman List.
The tracks are released on pgLang, in partnership with Columbia Records. Baby Keem is the first artist to partner with pgLang, a new multi-lingual, at service company founded by Kendrick Lamar and Dave Free, which launched in March 2020. A visual mission statement titled ‘welcome to pgLang’ starring Baby Keem can be seen at www.pg-lang.com.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]