Blacks CONTRIBUTE to Corporate Racism?
In the midst of all that is going on and FINALLY having a stage and a platform to discuss issues of racism in the industry, I’m sure that title knocked you for a loop but truth be told quite often we have contributed to the problem instead of helping to solve it. Here are the 6 reasons:
Ignore it until it happens to us
There is not a black person who works in the industry that can say that they have not come up against some kind of racism during their careers. It simply exists in ALL corporations but it’s a sad day when WE contribute to the problem for several reasons but mostly only caring about our own personal benefit. See the examples below. (click NEXT below to see the next reason Blacks Contribute to Corporate Racism)
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Black Tony Scammed People Out Of Rickey Smiley Cruise Tickets! [WATCH]
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs