Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
McDonald's Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour (ICGT) is coming to Philadelphia for a free night of inspiration. Some of gospel music's biggest acts have partnered with McDonald's® to give back to communities across the nation through the 14-city concert series. Hosting the tour is Stellar-nominated artist and radio personality Lonnie Hunter. Joining him on stage will be music director and songwriter Donald Lawrence, vocal powerhouse Yolanda Adams, evangelist and the “Rose of Gospel” Dorinda Clark-Cole, the incomparable choral-master Ricky Dillard, urban inspirational artist DeWayne Woods, Stellar Award nominee and BET's Sunday Best season six winner Tasha Page-Lockhart and Christian comedienne Small Fire. The concert will be held on Friday, July 10 at the Dell Music Center. Doors open at 6:00PM and the soul-stirring singing starts at 7:00PM.
“We are proud to give back to the local community, and RMHC, through this free gospel concert where we have the opportunity to celebrate the rich musical heritage of the African-American community. We look forward to delivering an inspirational evening of music to our local community. The McDonald's Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour is just one of the ways we display our commitment to being deeply rooted in the community 365 days a year,” said Ken Youngblood, McDonald's Owner/Operator and President of the Philadelphia Black McDonald's Owner/Operator Association.
Back for its ninth year, McDonald's ICGT focuses on the importance of giving back by supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC®). Beginning at 5 p.m. special guests will be invited to a private meet & greet with the tour artists and a special presentation of the 2015 Anthony De Luz Black History Maker of Today Award. For a chance to win VIP tickets to the private meet & greet follow @McDPhilly to join the #PhillyICGT Twitter Party at noon on Tuesday, June 30. To support the charity anyone can text the word FAMILY to 20222 to make a $10 Donation* as a love offering.
McDonald's ICGT is an extension of the brand's 365Black® platform, an initiative that celebrates the pride, heritage, and achievements of African-Americans year round. To learn more about the tour and the 365Black initiative, visit www.365Black.com.
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)