Have you ever wondered how you would record a traffic stop and send it to someone automatically?
While this shortcut was introduced in 2018 by an Arizona shortcut developer, many people still don’t know about it. It can come in really handy these days in order to protect yourself when you are stopped by teh police.
First, make sure you have something mounted on your dashboard to hold your phone so you can record the interaction. All you have to do after setting up the app is say “Siri I’m Being Pulled Over” and 18 actions immediately go into action on your phone including recording video. I could not see where Corie Lynn gave the link to the shortcut but here it is
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- ALL IN: THE FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY Now Available on Prime Video and in Theaters
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Racist White Man to Publix Worker: “It’s Not My Fault You’re a Ni**er” Over a Sandwich