Cox Media Group has an opening for a P/T producer for our afternoon show on WHQT (Hot 105). (here)
Consider applying if you:-Are organized, detailed, and focused on execution of formatics and logistics of a high profile afternoon show.
-Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
-Consider yourself a social media guru with deep knowledge and engagement in all social media platforms
-Thrive in a team environment and consistently bring new ideas for continuous improvement
-Are a self-starter who consistently looks for opportunities to improve your performance
-Love to collaborate and brainstorm
-Set a high standard for performance every day
-Love to create video content
-Are looking to be a part of a hyper-focused local, fun, energetic, and Urban lifestyle entertainment program
Schedule: This part-time producer position has a weekday schedule of 2:00pm to 7:00pm.
- Work closely with our Director of Branding and Programming on the execution of the show formatics
- Manage the in-studio operation, execution, and logistics of our afternoon show
- Direct in-studio show performance and logistics
- Organize content, manage show preparation and guests
- Manage promotional activity
- Assist the hosts with show prep, including format related content, Urban adult lifestyle-culture content and local content; writing and posting web and social media content.
- Expand the show’s market profile by generating publicity and support the show on/off the air
- This position would also have an active role in expanding the show’s social media presence on multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Hot105fm.com etc.) and creating daily video content to promote the show
Education: High School or equivalent is required Experience:
- At least one year of radio experience or multi-media experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of format clocks
- Basic understanding of Harris audio board.
- Experience with audio software editing products (Adobe Audition, Vox Pro, etc.)
- Basic understanding of the Promosuite platform
- Computer skills for audio delivery and automation systems (Wide Orbit), word processing, audio editing, and web/social media.
- Social media savvy.
Working on an audio board, using a computer for writing and editing sound, using the phone to set up “guest” appearances, using a video camera to create video content. Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps.
Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings. Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps.
Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings. The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at https://www.coxmediagroup.com