Digital and Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Warner/Chappell Production Music, Warner Music Group’s production music arm, today announced the launch of its improved website and search platform at WarnerChappellPM.com. The improved website and search platform offer a responsive layout with simplified controls, easier access and improved functionality to the company’s expansive library of music through its search platform. In addition, Warner/Chappell Production Music has incorporated the logo of its legendary parent company, Warner/Chappell Music, to achieve a closer alliance.“Warner/Chappell Production Music follows in the great tradition of Warner/Chappell Music Publishing with its reputation for developing incredible music by some of the world’s best composers, and this new brand synergy honors that,” said Randy Wachtler, President & CEO, Warner/Chappell Production Music. “Further, constant improvements to our website and search platform are a testament to our ongoing dedication to simplifying our partners' experience and providing them with an optimal level of service. I’m thrilled with all of our re-branding efforts and look forward to providing the same level of service our clients have grown to know and expect.”The new website has also integrated a more fluid feel and greater compatibility with mobile device, adopting HTML5 technology. As it always has, WarnerChappellPM.com hosts all of Warner/Chappell Production Music’s 80+ catalogs of music, allowing users to preview all of its tracks and view them sorted by brand, catalog, style, or purpose. The site also features video and audio montages of the various uses of Warner/Chappell’s production music, including sports programming, news, music packages, and advertisements, among others.WarnerChappellPM.com will also provide users with up-to-minute news from across its various brands, including the latest additions to its catalogs.Warner/Chappell Production Music consists of more than 80 catalogs, including 615 Music, Non-Stop Music, Groove Addicts, Full Tilt and CPM. Collectively, the company has composed works for countless well-known TV shows, movies and companies, including Toy Story, The Bourne Legacy, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, the Today show, ESPN, Disney, Capital One, DirecTV, Ford, Oakley, Lego, Motorola, Subway, Major League Baseball, Cox Communications, SPEED TV, and Volkswagen.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)