Extending a tradition that stretches from Aretha Franklin to Sarah Vaughn, singer, songwriter, Vesta Williams contributed to the soulful mix of musical era and genres during her career. Simply put, Vesta Williams is a musical legend. Before her death on September 22, 2011, Vesta released 6 studio albums that has produced the hits “Congratulations” “Sweet Sweet Love” “4U” and “Special”. Her upcoming studio release “Seven” is completed and contains the wonderful vocals and arrangement that we have expected from her over the last 25 years. Vesta has sold over 2 million albums in her career that this effort will please all her fans.Today, Vesta’s new single “Better Days” is available on Itunes. From Executive Producers Edwin Nicholas, Devon V. Collins and Kahlil I. Pedizisai, Vesta’s Album”Seven” will be available in Stores on March 12, 2013 from Stimuli Music.”Vesta’s voice is still magical. She was a joy yesterday, today and tomorrow.” Said Collins.”Producing the Vesta album was an amazing experience,” said Edwin “˜Tony” Nicholas. “To be around her and to learn from her was one of the highlights of my career.””Vesta has the voice of an angel and this album will be memorialized as one of her best works,” said Kahlil I. Pedizisai.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- YouTube Star Slammed With Cardi B Libel Lawsuit