So Much for the Father and Sons in the Black Community Theory
After the great, heartfelt and touching story that I wrote about the lost art of fathers and sons in the black community for the initial video, trying to make a long-awaited and much-needed point, turns out the young dude that got beaten up on the train was actually a 46-year-old man with a Jheri curl. There goes my Pulitzer Prize for the best editorial piece. There is obviously still room for the boring, entertainment tonight TV news. When you are wrong, correct it.
You can't deny that he LOOKS like a kid in the video as other sites reported that he was. The older dude beating him was obviously also under the impression it was a young dude too as he stated “I'm sick of you young motha f*c#as” then he said “I'm 54 years old.” while administering the beating. Turns out the 46-year-old was defending two teenaged black boys who had their feet up on the back of the older man's seat. The older man allegedly yelled at them for being disrespectful, an exchange took place and he allegedly punched one of the kids. That's when the older Jherri dude jumped in and asked: “Why did you have to hit that boy like that?” At that point all hell broke loose. My mother always told me “NEVER get involved in a situation where someone is in a rage.” (Of course, all that goes out the window if a loved one is the victim) but why would this dude do something so stupid?
To save someone else's disrespectful ass kids? That was just dumb and here comes the mother of course with her “My baby is innocent, I want him arrested” bull. That man was mad as hell for a reason and I don't believe those kids were innocent, do you?
The 46-year-old good samaritan got his jaw broken and has to have a plate now. Then he STUPIDLY kept coming back for more as if he had a chance to prove his point. Those of us over 40 do you remember those Rock'em Sock'em Robots? Where they would hit each other until the head popped up? I seriously thought HIS head would detach after a couple of those blows. He took a beatin' and now he won't be eatin.' It's hard to feel for somebody who puts themselves in harm's way like that. I could see if the big dude was attacking an old lady or an old man but disrespectful teens? No sir, keep your kids in check and mind your own damn business. See updated vid below
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Job Opening: Beasley Media Seeks Operations Manager
- STEVE STOUTE’S UNITEDMASTERS LAUNCHES NEW PROGRAM GIVING ARTISTS 100% OF ROYALTIES
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?