The Rickey Smiley Morning Show discussed the possible end to Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s marriage. According to the Morning Show, reports said the Smith’s marriage is ending.
According to reports, Will Smith wants out of his marriage, and divorce is imminent. Gary With Da Tea said Will Smith’s status in Hollywood has changed.
“In one-night Ya’ll, Will Smith went from one of the most celebrated stars in Hollywood to one of the most attacked characters in Hollywood, and its all as a result of that slap that he had with Chris Rock on stage back at the Oscars,” said Gary.
Gary asked the Morning Show if anyone is currently talking about “Red Table Talk” with Jada Pinkett Smith. Rickey Smiley said Jada has stated that Will Smith will discuss the situation on her show.
The Morning Show said Anna Sorokin called out Jada Pinkett Smith about her show.
“Are you going to have Chris Rock on your show?” said Sorokin.
The Morning Show agreed that Chris Rock should appear on “Red Table Talk,”; however, Da Brat said Chris Rock might not want to appear on the show.
“He probably don’t want to go on there around them. He don’t want to do that,” said Da Brat.
The Morning Show then suggested that Chris Rock create an environment where he could have a conversation about the slap.
If Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith get a divorce, it could revive the career of Will Smith. People would then forgive him and move on past the slap, said Gary.
“If Will and Jada get a divorce, people will slowly start, his fans will start coming back to him… Because they feel like he’s that way because of her with the toxic stuff going on. It’s like now you setting yourself up to be forgiven, and people will move on past it,” said Rickey Smiley.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses the Disrespectful Way Khloe Kardashian Found Out Tristan Thompson Cheated (Video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Corey Gamble is With Kris Jenner for Her Money (Video)
- Man Jumps to Death From 32nd-Floor Balcony During Apartment Showing
- The 10 Greatest Jazz Artists of All Time
- “Dakota & Andy” Morning Show to Debut on K-Hit 107.5/KHYT-FM
- Saints & Sinners Delivers Great Finale
- Bloomberg Media and iHeartMedia Announce Lineup of New Original Podcasts
- Man Confronted For Wreckless Driving Opens Fire On Party, Partygoer Shoots Him Dead
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up