The Breakfast Club Radio Show #CHANGE4CHANGE RADIOTHON RAISES OVER $670,000 FOR HISTORICALLY BLACK COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES (HBCUS)
iHeartMedia’s The Breakfast Club Radio Show, the popular morning show syndicated on Hip-Hop and R&B stations nationwide, announced that #Change4Change Radio-thon, raised over $670,000 to benefit the newly created The Breakfast Club Radio Show HBCU Scholarship which will be awarded through the Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), the nation’s largest organization exclusively representing the Black College Community. The need-based scholarship will grant $5,000 to recipients for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Over the past three years, the #Change4Change radiothon has raised more than $1,700,000 to benefit various organizations including Thurgood Marshall College Fund, The Gathering for Justice and PROJECT375.
Donations are still being accepted through November 29, 2019 by texting: “CHANGE” to 52182 or by visiting www.BCchange4change.com.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Mo’Nique’s Apology to DL Hughley (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Discusses if Chris Brown is ‘Better’ Than Michael Jackson (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why Lil Nas X is Upset With BET (VIDEO)
- The Breakfast Club Discussed the Outcome of Suge Knight’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit (VIDEO)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Roland Martin Discusses The Virtual HBCU Experience ‘HBCUv’ with United Negro College Fund (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why the Verdict Against Bill Cosby Might Be Long Overdue (VIDEO)
- Crystal Jones Comes Clean About TLC Exit (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Woman Gets Prison Time After ‘Prank’ Pushing Man Off Boat, Causing Him To Drown