This Digital and Radio Facts podcast talks about the often ignored mental illnesses in the Black community.
Terrie Williams owns one of the biggest and most respected agencies in the country, The Terrie Williams Agency. She is also a best selling author (click the link to buy her most recent book Black Pain) and she speaks at colleges and major corporations about mental health. She is a Mental Health Advocate and studied as aLCSW.
We start off talking about the recent viral video of the woman who tossed her newborn baby across the floor and why the father of the baby decided to film the video. Then we talk about various types of mental illness and Terrie even discusses her own bouts of depression and how black boys are deeply affected by PTSD.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)