Premiere Networks and Steve Harvey Renew Long-Term Contract
– Premiere Networks announced today a new and extended long-term agreement with Steve Harvey, one of the most recognizable and sought-after entertainers in the world.
Under the new agreement, the award-winning multimedia personality will continue his current role as host of “The Steve Harvey Morning Show” – the #1 syndicated morning radio show in America. With more than 15 years in syndication with Premiere, the program reaches millions of listeners on more than 100 stations across the country and is available on iHeartRadio.
Additionally, Harvey will continue to work with Premiere on a variety of projects, including development and creation of new programming and promotions, community and charitable endeavors, events, and more.
“I’m happy to continue my fruitful partnership with Premiere Networks and host ‘The Steve Harvey Morning Show’ well into the future,” said Steve Harvey. “Entering into this agreement further underscores my commitment to serving the community and the people. Humor is my gift, but it’s ultimately my connection to the people that motivates me to host the #1 syndicated morning radio show for the coming years. The show also allows me to help us engage politically, and enables me to motivate the listeners and provide some spiritual moments as well. I’m excited to continue giving people much needed smiles and hard laughs in these uncertain times.”
“Steve is a multiplatform star and one of the most talented entertainers in the world,” said Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks. “He has the ability to entertain and engage audiences across any and every platform with fun, humor and heart. We couldn’t be happier to extend our relationship for years to come.”
Created by Harvey in September 2000, “The Steve Harvey Morning Show” joined Premiere Networks national lineup in 2005. Broadcasting live from 6-10 a.m. ET Monday through Friday, Harvey and his co-hosts Shirley Strawberry, Nephew Tommy, Carla Ferrell, Junior and J. Anthony Brown bring listeners inspirational advice, laughs, celebrity interviews, news, rousing music, and more. For his work on the program, Harvey was honored with the NAB Marconi Award for “Network/Syndicated Personality of the Year” in 2013 and 2015, and he was inducted into the NAB Broadcasting Hall of Fame in 2014.
Theagreement was negotiated and executed by Premiere’s President, Julie Talbott, and by Steve Harvey Global’s Chief Operating Officer and Chief Legal Officer, Brandon R. Williams.
- 10 Smash Hip Hop and R&B Songs from the 90s That Still Keep The Party Going
- Who is DJ Quicksilva? A Radio Facts Exclusive Interview (video)
- Atlanta Pastor Stabbed To Death By A Man She Was Mentoring
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Christian Cooper, Black Man Harassed in Central Park for Birdwatching, Gets New TV Show
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 2 Dead, 8 Injured During Chicago Mass Shooting Near Loyola University
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?