Tavis Smiley is at it once again. He’s back in the news attacking President Obama’s camp for going after his anti poverty advertisers and trying to destroy his campaign. At this point, Smiley won’t discuss who the members of Obama’s camp are or who the advertisers are so where is the story? To his credit Smiley has stood out in 20 years and in that time we have seen him involved in several controversies with media outlets and black industry notables. Another good thing we can say about Tavis is that he is responsible for encouraging Iyanla Vanzant to rejuvenate her career. Finally, another great thing we can say about Tavis, his show on PBS is excellent… what gives with his obsession with President Obama?
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show