Radio Facts: Radio Facts: RICK ROSS RELEASES OFFICIAL STATEMENT CURRENTLY RESOLVING TAX OBLIGATIONS WITH THE IRS
Today, platinum rap icon and business mogul, Rick Ross, has released an official statement elaborating on the details of his current dealings with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). It has been reported that Rick Ross owes an estimated amount of $5.7 million dollars in back taxes.
When asked about the financial ordeal:
William “Rick Ross” Roberts II
“I've been fortunate enough to experience financial success on a large scale through both my music career and my many business ventures. With this type of financial success comes financial responsibility. As artists we are blessed to be able to make money, but on the same note, are held accountable for our federal tax obligations just like everyone else. I am fully aware of my current dealings with the IRS. This issue arose from an incorrect filing by a prior accountant for the 2012 tax year. My new team of accountants have corrected the prior filing, and as anyone who has dealt with the IRS understands, it is a process. We have already satisfied a large portion of these issues and I can assure you that we are working very closely with the IRS to bring a full resolution shortly and will continue moving forward in a positive direction!”
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic