Radio Facts: Tune in to NBC “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” Monday, October 25 to see Norah Jones and The Roots performing “Chasing Pirates“ from The Fall, as well as several songs from her forthcoming album “¦Featuring.On November 16, Blue Note Records will release “¦Featuring, a star-studded collection of the multi-platinum selling, multi-Grammy Award winning singer Norah Jones‘s musical collaborations from the past decade. The 18 songs on the album include duets with such legends as Ray Charles, Willie Nelson, and Dolly Parton, and with 21st Century icons from OutKast to the Foo Fighters. The tracks span Jones’s entire career, and reveal her astonishing musical versatility, from jazz to country, hip-hop to rock. The result serves as a kind of parallel history to her own four albums, which have sold over 40 million copies worldwide.
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- ENTERCOM RELAUNCHES THE NEW STAR 94 IN ATLANTA
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Today, I Walked into the First Amazon Fresh Store in the U.S., THIS is what I Saw
- Townsquare Builds On Its “Local First” Strategy with Addition of Top Management
- Most Know About Black Wall Street but Did You Know about Wilmington, NC?
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Beatport and Twitch Announce Exclusive Live Streaming Music Programming Partnership