Yesterday we got a total of 25 press releases from various industry corporations about special features, Zooms, and statements pertaining to “Conversations about Race.” This is for ALL industry outlets including black companies. As we have been having conversations about race for decades this is truly a case where actions speak louder than words. We KNOW what the problem is … how are we going to fix it? That’s the entire conversation.
Any press release that is about promoting black people in the industry to upper management (like everybody else) or black industry people starting or succeeding with their own industry businesses or making deals with industry companies (like everybody else) will get posted. We do this for people from all walks of life in the industry but I have to say it is rare that we get press releases announcing the promotion of black people, especially black men on the Radio Facts site and we get hundreds of industry press releases a month.
Thank you for your continued support
Talking is a liquid, action is a solid.
Kevin Ross CEO/Founder
- ANTHEM ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRES COUNTRY CATALOG FROM HIT SONGWRITER KELLY ARCHER
- Rockstar Meat Loaf Dies at 74 from COVID
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- Radio One, Inc. Charlotte Welcomes Mo Quick
- SoundExchange Releases Q4 Digital Radio Report
- Radio Milwaukee Names New General Manager
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- 70-Million-Year-Old Fossil of Baby Dinosaur Discovered in China
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks