Digital and Radio Facts:
More than 40 Chicagoland radio stations will simultaneously air a :60 second interview with Ed Wehmer, founder, president and CEO of Wintrust Financial Corporation discussing how radio is the most effective medium for advertisers on Monday, July 10, 2017 at 4:29 p.m. The interview will air on a diverse group of stations, involving all formats, including music, news, sports and Spanish language.
“The Radio Broadcasters of Chicagoland (RBC) are proud to unite as a group to highlight Wintrust and their investment in radio,” said Matt Scarano, chairman of Illinois Broadcasters Associations’ Radio Broadcasters of Chicagoland Committee. “Wintrust is a valued partner to our industry and a testament to the results that radio delivers for an advertiser.”
“Win trust is the second largest bank holding company headquartered in Chicago and it’s very important for us to connect with the local community,” said Ed Wehmer, founder, president and CEO of Wintrust Financial Corporation. “Radio ties it all together for Wintrust, and is the most important asset on the media side to achieve brand awareness.”
“Chicagoland Radio Broadcasters continue to help spread the word that radio is the most effective medium for advertisers,” said Erica Farber, president and CEO of the Radio Advertising Bureau. “The RAB recognizes and honors the joint effort supported by this innovative and forward thinking Chicago Radio Drives Real Results program.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- Michigan Governor appoints Chapman as Commissioner for MCOLES