PHILADELPHIA PASTOR GIVES BACK TO COMMUNITY
Radio Facts: WHO: Philly’s Favor 100.7 “Living in His Favor Every Day” will launch on June 8, 2020 and will broadcast on the translator signal W264BH 100.7 FM and WJBR HD-3. In addition to the Philadelphia frequency, 100.7 Philly’s Favor will also be available to stream online and on the mobile app.
WHAT: In celebration of the station’s launch, JAMJACKJR ENTERPRISES, LLC. President and CEO, Jonathan A. Mason, Sr. and The Real Deal Food Ministry will host a food giveaway for 500 families along with the station’s stellar on-air line up. Talents include Gospel Music Legend and TV Host Bobby Jones, The Dee Lee Show, Bishop Mary Floyd with Philadelphia’s own Archbishop Mary Floyd Palmer, and Bishop Hezekiah Walker.
WHEN: Tuesday, June 9, 2020
11:00am – 1:00pm
**while food supplies last**
WHERE: Northeast Baptist Church: 4744 Tackawanna Street, Philadelphia, PA 19125
WHY: One of the station’s key initiatives is to uplift and bring positive change to the community. As our nation continues to battle the COVID-19 pandemic, Philly’s Favor 100.7 plans to feed 500 families in need while providing an inspirational message amidst these unsettling times.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Anthony Brown of Anthony Brown and Group Therapy Joins New 96.3 WHUR Sunday Line-Up as Radio Host
- Dave Chappelle Tells Critics to STFU During Epic Emmy Speech
- ABC Audio’s Power Portal Offers 34 Original Videos to Affiliates During Virtual Emmy Awards and The Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards
- 24KGOLDN CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON SPOTIFY’S GLOBAL TOP 50 CHART
- Statement from Michael Huppe, President and CEO of SoundExchange on the appointment of Shira Perlmutter to Register of Copyrights
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- SoundCloud Kicks Off New “Turn Up the Vote” Campaign to Turn Out the Youth Vote