We posted a video a few days ago with Hot 97, Program Director, Ebro speaking about why underground artists don’t get airplay. Ebro also went on to call many artists minor league and say they need to work their way up to the major leagues by starting on small shows like Peter Rosenberg’s Sunday night 2 hour show where he plays more underground music. Well, Peter Rosenberg responds to Ebro in this video explaining why some underground artists deserve more air play.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?