iHeartMedia announced today that Libby Nolan has been named Senior Vice President of Sales for the St. Louis Market, effective immediately. iHeartMedia St. Louis has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing more than seven stations comprised of music, talk and news formats.
iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Senior Vice President of Sales, Nolan will oversee advertising revenue for all iHeartRadio St. Louis stations, including 103.3 KLOU, 93.7 The Bull, Majic 104.9, KATZ AM & FM, and St. Louis’ BIN: Black Information Network’s BIN103.7. She will report to John R. Beck, Jr., Market President for iHeartMedia St. Louis.
Nolan joins iHeartMedia St. Louis from Zimmer Radio in Springfield, Missouri, where she served as Vice President and Director of Sales. Prior to this role Nolan acted as Market President and Chief Revenue Officer for Townsquare Media’s Quincy-Hannibal radio cluster. Nolan spent almost 10 years of her career at Emmis Radio St. Louis serving in several leadership positions, including Account Executive, Incite Director and General Sales Manager. She also held leadership positions at Entercom owned News Talk KFTK-FM. Nolan began her career at KSD-FM as a Morning Show Producer and is a graduate of Southern Illinois University.
“I am very excited to have Libby on our team,” said Beck. “Her diverse background and leadership skills are a perfect match for the amazing things we have to look forward to at iHeart St. Louis.”
“I am thrilled to return to my roots in St. Louis, reestablish old alliances and form new partnerships on behalf of iHeartMedia,” said Nolan. Both John and I have a long history of building best in class culture and award-winning teams, and I’m honored to help lead our sales team and our clients to even greater success.
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the St. Louis market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 150 million registered users.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?