iHeartMedia Boston’s Kiss 108, Boston’s #1 Hit Music Station, and the Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents announced today that “Kiss 108’s Chromebooks For Kids” fundraiser raised over $100,000. Funds will go directly to purchasing Chromebooks for local students to use at home and in the classroom.
Throughout July and August, Kiss 108 encouraged listeners to text SCHOOLS to 36413 or visit kiss108.com/Schools to make a donation and support students in the community. Chromebook delivery has already begun in local communities including Everett, Lowell, Brockton, Somerville, Chelsea, Haverhill, Brockton, Melrose and more..
KISS 108 is the leading media outlet in the Boston market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast station; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with more than 2 billion app downloads and more than 140 million registered users.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist White Man to Publix Worker: “It’s Not My Fault You’re a Ni**er” Over a Sandwich
- Facebook Bans Snoop Dogg’s Livestream DJ Set To Support COVID for Drug Use, Gives Ticket Holders Refunds
- YUNG GRAVY RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE & MUSIC VIDEO “yup!”
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived