Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Grammy Award-winning, singer, songwriter NE-YO headlines TV One’s next installment of HelloBeautiful Interludes Live this Saturday, March 28th at 10PM/ET. During the performance, the audience is treated to a journey through the Non-Fiction album, which is described as a musical collection of experiences, both real and fiction, delivering one of the most sultry, harmonious storytimes ever heard. Backed by a live band, NE-YO presented heartfelt renditions of his break-out hit So Sick; ode to strong women – Miss Independent and new dance track Time of Our Lives showing just why he’s heralded as one of the most electrifying performers of his generation.
In the program, NE-YO sits down for one of his most intimate interviews ever, where he reveals to Host & Executive Producer Smokey Fontaine the secrets behind his hit making, the inspiration for Beyonce’s female anthem “Irreplaceable,” his headline making relationships and the words Michael Jackson said to him that he will never forget. The full performance and supplementary online-only footage will be available on Interactive One’s HelloBeautiful.com.
Your browser does not support iframes.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam