“So our people not only have to be re-educated to the importance of supporting black business, but the black man, himself [and woman, herself], has to be made aware of the importance of going into business.
And once you and I go into business, and we own and operate at least the businesses in our community, what we will be doing is developing the situation wherein we will actually be able to create employment for the people in the community.
And once you can create some employment in the community where you live, it will eliminate the necessity of you and me having to act ignorantly and disgracefully, boycotting and picketing some cracker someplace else, trying to beg him for a job.
Any time you have to rely on your enemy for a job, you're in bad shape.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- UK Man Jailed For 3 Years After Having Sex With Side Chicks, Actual Chickens