I’m pretty sure now most people know who close Jemelle Hill and Cari Champion are. Both women left the world of ESPN to bet on themselves and it is refreshing to see these two women supporting one another. While the two work collectively on their own show on Vice entitled, “Stick to Sports,” they also have their own individual shows.
Jemelle Hill was a guest on Cari’s new podcast, “The Brownprint” and Cari asked her the simple question that most Black people can relate to. When was the first time you knew you were a Black women working in a White man’s world? Check out the clip for Jemelle’s answer.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- UK Man Jailed For 3 Years After Having Sex With Side Chicks, Actual Chickens
- Harry Styles To Invest In New Co-Op Live Arena In Manchester