Back in October, Lil Wayne had twitter and his fans going crazy when he endorsed Donald Trump and praised the one page Platinum Plan and cited Trump’s efforts on criminal reform via the following tweet.
Just had a great meeting with @realdonaldtrump @potus besides what he’s done so far with criminal reform, the platinum plan is going to give the community real ownership. He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done. ?? pic.twitter.com/Q9c5k1yMWf— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) October 29, 2020
50 Cent came out and said he was also asked to go public and support Trump and that he was offered money to do so and she sort of hinted that Wayne may have been offered the same deal.
After the smoked cleared a bit -in November, Lil Wayne was arrested and charged by federal prosecutors in Miami with illegal possession of a gun as a convicted felon. The complaint alleged Wayne or Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. by the government standards, was found to be in possession of a firearm on Dec. 23, 2019, when it was reported that federal authorities conducted a search of his private jet.
Moving on to December, it was confirmed that back in June the New Orleans rapper sold his masters to UMG along with the masters of his Young Money artists, Drake, Nicki Minaj, and Tyga for $100 Million. Some said that deal seemed a little “young” and feels Wayne could have gotten more.
Now with Wayne facing a maximum of 10 years in prison if convicted, he is relying on his buddy Donald Trump to pardon him. It has been reported that 45 will pardon Lil Wayne and Kodak Black while trying to find a way to pardon himself for his shenanigans. It looks like that support may work in Tunechi’s favor.
It has definitely been an interesting year and beyond for Lil Wayne and for the country for that matter.
- Police Chief Resigns After Study Finds Half of Town’s Revenue Come from Speed Trap
- 20-Year-Old Woman Will Lose Both Legs After Battling COVID-19
- 1 year old California Baby Dies After Being Diagnosed With COVID: Case Rate In Children Reaches New Records
- Industry Vet Hollywood Hernandez has Died
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Pittsburgh Bridge Collapses Injuring 10 Just Hours Before Biden Is Scheduled To Visit And Discuss Infrastructure
- Rushion McDonald’s Money Making Conversations Guide to Success, Free Guide (link)
- Messaging App Unhinge Plan to Smuggle Cocaine Across Atlantic Ocean in Submarine
- Maryland Mayor Found Dead from Apparent Suicide
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks