On Monday, Amazon.com made a booboo. Lil’ Wayne’s seventh album “Rebirth” was shipped to 500 people. Despite being pushed back to Febuary 1 by the label, several million copies of the rapper’s “rock album” were made and distributed to retailers in advance of the originally planned December release. Amazon leaked “˜em by accident.Naturally, this means that the entirety of the album (this version at least, who knows if February’s will be different) was leaked onto the internet for all. Your faithful online editor got ahold of the files, and will be taking you on a musical journey like none other. As I listen to “˜Rebirth’ for the first time, follow along with my liveblogged thoughts on Weezy’s big experiment. After the critically acclaimed, commercially successful and best of 2008 “The Carter 3,” how is Wayne going to keep it up? Is Rebirth the worst album ever made or the best career move in musical history? Read more to find out as I go track-by-track.via Lil’ Wayne’s “˜Rebirth’: Musical atrocity or genre-bending masterpiece? | Spectator Blog.
- Recent Releases To Add To Your Playlists This Week (5/13/22)
- 2022 Radio Mercury Awards Finalists Announced
- Interstate I-240 Shut Down After Memphis Police Car Kills Pedestrian Trying to Cross Road
- Deputy Suspended After Nude Photos Of Fellow Female Deputy Found on Work Phone
- Who is DJ Quicksilva? A Radio Facts Exclusive Interview (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Kevin Samuels Talks about Cancer Diagnosis in College and Changing Career Path (video)
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- Top 10 BEST Black Male Groups From the 90s