Lauren MacLeash has been named Operations Manager for CBS RADIO’s KMNB and KZJK in Minneapolis, it was announced today by Mick Anselmo, Senior Vice President and Market Manager for CBS RADIO Minneapolis. MacLeash will be responsible for overseeing the operations of both KZJK and KMNB, in addition to managing the programming, talent and production as Program Director of KMNB. Her appointment is effective Friday, September 26, 2014.KMNB – The NEW “BUZ’[email protected]” – is Minneapolis’ newest country Radio Station playing NEW. BUZN. Country. at 102.9 FM, streaming online at www.buzn1029.com and through the Radio.com app for mobile devices. KZJK – 104.1 Jack-FM – plays classic hits for Minneapolis, at 104.1FM, streaming online at www.1041jackfm.com and the Radio.com mobile app.MacLeash has over 25 years of broadcast experience as a radio Program Director. She has proven her versatility by successfully programming a wide range of formats including Classic Rock, Active Rock, Classic Hits and Triple A. A Western Kentucky University graduate and Louisville KY native, MacLeash programmed (then Classic Rock) WGFX in Nashville, WAFX Norfolk, and in 1991 transitioned to Triple A WKOC in Virginia Beach. In 1994, she was recruited to the Twin Cities to program Cities 97 through August 2013. MacLeash also served as Program Director for Classic Hits KQQL from 2010 to 2013.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show