Rising Brooklyn rapper JUFU points the way forward with “LASER BEAM,” his brand-new track + video available today via 4th & Broadway. “LASER BEAM” builds on the success of “Just Do It,” the inspirational anthem featured by EA Sports in the current Madden NFL 21 game. “LASER BEAM” and “Just Do It” are the first new music from JUFU’s highly anticipated mixtape, the follow-up to #GetUsedToMe (released last summer) his 6-song major label mixtape debut, featuring the single + video “What’s The Vibe.”
“We all have a light, a beam. When people try to bring you down, you keep pushing and your light (beam) shines so bright that it overpowers anything anyone can say or do to stop you. Elevate the hate.”JUFU
“Just Do It” kicked off the NFL #RaiseYourGame TikTok Campaign, the beginning of an exciting, immersive experience that led up to JUFU performing at the EA Madden Virtual Halftime Performance on Twitch and YouTube earlier this year. His own TikTok #NikeCheckChallenge encouraged fans to take the leap and follow their dreams. Merging his love for multimedia content and his immense love for music, JUFU has won big league support from such figures as Will Smith, Steve Harvey, and the Milwaukee Bucks.
JUFU has also teamed up with Vans Custom Culture to support art education. He designed a pair of shoes that includes the “LASER BEAM” art to bring awareness to Vans’ high school art program, #VansCustomCulture. One US high school will take home $50k for their art program this spring. Read more at vans.com/customculture.
JUFU, one of this year’s most promising young MCs exploded on TikTok in 2019, with “Who R U,” a track that scored over 55 million+ Likes. #GetUsedToMe with its futuristic bop and other-worldly “What’s The Vibe” video, boasted a track list that also included “Chicken Sandwich,” “Get The Bag,” “Ca$h App,” “Surreal,” and “8 Figures,”with production by Rix Melody, Principal Muzik, and DeV.b. The mixtape caught the attention of tastemakers, winning praise, and support from Variety, XXL, Washington Post and more.
- Inductees Announced For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk of Fame June 2022 Induction
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Keyshia Cole’s Relationship with Antonio Brown is Doomed (Video)
- Podcast Advertising Effectiveness is Soaring
- NAB Launches “The Best of NAB Show Amplified”
- Radio One Charlotte Names New Program Director for Heritage Sports Radio WFNZ 610AM/92.7FM
- White Supremacist Opens Fire at Supermarket: Here are the Names of the Buffalo Massacre Victims
- New York Public Radio Names Kenya Young Senior Vice President of WNYC Studios
- Pinky Cole’s Surprise Gift to Every CAU Graduate in Atlanta
- Police Uncover Video of Arby’s Manager Urinating in Milkshake Mix
- YOUTUBE AND THE SPRINGHILL COMPANY ANNOUNCE “RECIPE FOR CHANGE: AMPLIFYING BLACK WOMEN”