JOYNER LUCAS AND CHRIS BROWN RELEASE “I DON’T DIE” OFF OF ANTICIPATED JOINT PROJECT ANGELS AND DEMONS
DIRECTED BY BEN PROULX AND JOYNER LUCAS
I’M KIND OF A BIG DEAL TOUR
KICKS OFF MAY 6TH – PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
April 19th, 2018 – New York, NY – Atlantic Records artist and creative Joyner Lucas is back with Grammy Award winning Chris Brown to release, “I Don’t Die” – the next offering off the pair’s joint project Angels & Demons. The satirical video showcases Lucas and Brown posing as inmates mocking the prison guards and their unsuccessful execution attempts. Syncing their comedic personalities with rapid fire bars, the video is co-directed by Lucas and previous collaborator Ben Proulx.
I’m Kind Of A Big Deal
Upcoming Tour Dates: Purchase Tickets
- May 6, 2018 Toronto, CA @ Velvet Underground
- May 7, 2018 Montreal, CA @ Theatre Fairmont
- May 8, 2018 Ottawa, CA @ Barrymore’s Music Hall
- May 9, 2018 Cleveland, OH @ Grog Shop
- May 10, 2018 Detroit, MI @ Magic Stick
- May 12, 2018 Springfield, MO @ The Complex
- May 13, 2018 Chicago, IL @ Bottom Lounge
- May 14, 2018 Minneapolis, MN @ Cabooze
- May 15, 2018 Iowa City, IA @ Blue Moose Tap House
- May 16, 2018 Lincoln, NE @ Bourbon Theatre
- May 18, 2018 Fort Collins, CO @ Aggie Theatre
- May 19, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex
- May 20, 2018 Reno, NV @ Jub Jubs
- May 22, 2018 Vancouver, CA @ Fortune Sound Club
- May 23, 2018 Seattle, WA @ Neumos
- May 25, 2018 San Francisco, CA @ Slim’s
- May 26, 2018 Los Angeles, CA @ El Ray Theatre
- May 27, 2018 Phoenix, AZ @ Monarch Theatre
- May 29, 2018 Dallas, TX @ Trees
- May 30, 2018 Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live Studio
- May 31, 2018 New Orleans, LA @ The Willow
- June 1, 2018 Tampa, FL @ The Orpheum
- June 2, 2018 Orlando, FL @ The Beacham Theatre
- June 3, 2018 Atlanta, GA The Loft @ Center Stage
- June 5, 2018 Washington, DC @Union Stage
- June 6, 2018 New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
- June 7, 2018 Boston, MA @House of Blues
About Joyner Lucas
Joyner is quickly becoming one of the most prolific new artists in 2018. His recent viral hit “I’m Not Racist” sparked controversy throughout the music and cultural landscape and amassed 54 Million views since its release in late December 2017. The song became a hot topic on major news outlets like CNN and Huffington Post.
Lucas worked with multi-platinum executive producer, Boi-1da, to release his mixtape, (508) 507-2209. It featured striking visuals such as “Just Like You”, “Winter Blues” and“I’m Sorry”, and an equally captivating narrative about the effects of suicide on loved ones. Not surprisingly, it accumulated over 29 million streams on Youtube and 19 million on Spotify.
In 2015, Joyner’s breakthrough video, “Ross Capicchioni”, earned him an acclaimed slot on the 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards Cypher. Joyner Lucas has embodied the best of his music and plenty of critics and fans alike have taken note. Now with Atlantic Records, Joyner Lucas is taking his distinctively prolific approach to music to higher levels.
Joyner’s fresh approach is quickly getting accolades from the top of the music business such as Eminem, Timbaland and Chris Brown. Joyner was also recently named one of three up and coming urban artists to watch for in 2018 by Forbes Magazine.