Entercom Orlando’s MIX 105.1 (WOMX-FM) is currently seeking a full-time on-air host to join our team. If you are a team player who exudes energy, can effectively entertain, and understands the local market, we would love to hear from you. Must also possess excellent social and digital platform knowledge.
- Ability to demonstrate Daily Show Preparation.
- Knowledge of radio production process.
- Experience with digital music systems.
- Knowledge of station product, i.e. Music, lifestyle topics, popular culture, etc.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms.
- Providing creative, entertaining and engaging on-air content while executing the station format.
- Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
- Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
- A proven track record in being able to write, voice and do commercial production.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
- Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of PromoSuite and Wide Orbit preferred.
- Programming and imaging skills a plus, but not necessary.
- Should possess strong knowledge of FCC policies. Include a link to a demo/aircheck.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, passion for the Hot AC radio format, and the ability to work with high-profile talent.
- A valid driver’s license, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required.
Preferred: Five years of on-air experience.
If interested, please apply here.