During the New York stop of her sold-out headlining tour at MSGâ„¢s WaMu Theater, Arista recording artist Jennifer Hudson was presented with a RIAA-certified Gold plaque to commemorate the current sales of over 700,000 units of her self-titled Grammy Award winning debut album.
From Left to Right:
Geo Bivins, SVP, Urban Promotions, RCA Music Group; Scott Seviour, SVP, Marketing & Artist Development, RCA Music Group; Tom Corson, EVP & GM, RCA Music Group; Barry Weiss, Chairman & CEO, RCA / Jive Label Group; Jennifer Hudson; Clive Davis, Chief Creative Officer, Sony Music Entertainment; Larry Jackson, SVP, A&R, RCA Music Group
Photo Credit:Ã‚ Stephen Lovekin/Wireimage
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)